Old February 11th 04, 07:52 AM
AmazeR

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 03:06:57 +0000, Christina Peterson wrote:

If someone makes a professional product, I consider them professionals.
That's why I differentiated between them and beginners/hobbyists. I'm
obviously referring to the a level of expertise as opposd to how much money
someone is making.

And frankly, I looked at Wet Canvas and went to some of the bead site of the
people making comments. Not all of them made nice beads.

Tina

Sorry, I got the wrong end of the stick..

If the Quality is the same (not so likely comparing beginners/hobbyists to
professionals) then the value should surely be similar.. Having said
this, I agree that not so nice beads should not be priced anywhere near
the professionally made/quality made beads. They are simply not the same
product, hence, not worth the same $ value.

The extra $ worth I was talking about was if the bead was under-valued
when put up for sale - Not as compared to a professionally made bead.

Hope this makes better sense..

Mavis