Old July 12th 09, 02:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Tina[_3_]

Default Shirley!!

I must be having a senior moment. We've had a variety of Vickis here.
(And you're also not the one whose mother paints). Remind be about
who you are. Or tell us some stories about yourself.

Tina

On Jul 11, 5:08*pm, Vicki wrote:
On Jul 11, 1:38*am, Tina wrote:

Is this Vicki B from Paradise?

Tina

On Jul 9, 5:32*am, Vicki wrote:

On Jul 6, 10:43*am, Shirley Shone

wrote:
In message , Marilee M
writesI certainly know how important you have been to this group and how loved
by all and I know they all wish you the best with your health issues.
To me it seems like you are the backbone and strive to keep the group
going. *I hope you succeed and maybe we can all help you. Take care dear
lady!
Marilee

Thank you Marilee, gulp with tears in my eyes.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

Virtual, very gentle hugs headed your way from Oregon. Sending you
good health vibes, too. Really hate that you hurt in addition to the
other. We all want only the best for you because you're so good for
us!

Hugs,

Vicki- Hide quoted text -

No, this is the Vicki from Oregon, who mostly lurks, but really loves
you all (well, except the spammers).

Vicki