Old July 9th 09, 07:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Shirley!!

In message
,
Vicki writes
On Jul 6, 10:43*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message , Marilee M
writesI certainly know how important you have
been to this group and how loved
by all and I know they all wish you the best with your health issues.
To me it seems like you are the backbone and strive to keep the group
going. *I hope you succeed and maybe we can all help you. Take care dear
lady!
Marilee

Thank you Marilee, gulp with tears in my eyes.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

Virtual, very gentle hugs headed your way from Oregon. Sending you
good health vibes, too. Really hate that you hurt in addition to the
other. We all want only the best for you because you're so good for
us!

Hugs,

Vicki

Thanks Vicki, It is so good to see you here.
You have been away too long.
Hugs
Shirley
--