Old September 6th 04, 04:39 PM
J. Koster

On 8/31/04 2:18 PM red rose is reported to have said the following:

Does anyone here knit, crochet, etc when they are feeling down in the dumps
and if so do you find it helps to lift your spirits?

Oh, yes-yes-yes! As others have said, it helps keep your sanity. I
*was* going to say that it probably was best to do something that is
easy and you can do well at these times, not a Pattern-from-Hell, but on
further reflection, I take that back. Sometimes working on a PFH can
kick your adrenaline into high gear and pull you right up.

Joan

--
Gone fibernatin'.