Old June 22nd 05, 05:05 AM
Helen in MN

oh my gosh!
What size are your pieces, and how in the heck are you keeping track of all
of them. It looks marvelous!
Helen

"DrQuilter" wrote in message
take a look at mine. started in 99, still in progress... carefull planning
in this case:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36873794NQCrQu

Helen in MN wrote:

Well, I bought the papers in 2000, so technically it could be millennium
quilt - okay, so that didn't fly.

Anyway, I have been making my 2" paper diamonds, working towards a
tumbling block quilt. I have enough made that I can start playing with
them. So some questions are popping up for you veteran charm quilters.
Did you play with them first, sorting them and then sewing some together,
or did you wait and only sew them together when you had all the pieces
done
Did you try to sort them, or did you just say "what the heck" and sew
them together? I do know I'll sort light, medium and dark, but other than
that....?
Do you have pictures of finished charm quilts so I can get encouragement?

Thanks in advance
Helen in MN

--
Dr. Quilter