Old January 4th 10, 05:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

Default Log Cabin Quilt

On Jan 3, 5:52*pm, "Kate T." wrote:
I've never made this quilt and need some help.

I want to make a queen log cabin and don't know what size block to
make. *I got a fella in mind that just built a log cabin and want to
give it to him.

any suggestions on block size and colors.

Any of you gentlemen quilters have any suggestions for me.

Kate T. *South Mississippi

Forgot to say this: I mentioned I was ready to do another log cabin
and hadn't
picked out the fabric yet. I was actually thinking about getting kind
of wild
and crazy and using batiks. Wouldn't that be pretty?

Sherry