Old November 1st 03, 04:07 PM
JudyTurpin

Any Iowans out there will probably relate. When I was a teenager my Mom
noticed that I detasseled corn in my sleep. We worked in the cornfields for a
little cash pulling the tassels from the corn stalks that were to bear seed
corn - leaving rows from the male parent stock. My muscles got so used to it,
I would do it in my sleep.

OMG, I'm rolling on the floor, laughing at myself...
This morning, splutter, cough, giggle, Don asked if my foot was
tired, and if my hands were cramped.
I gave him one of those "HUH?" looks.... and he tells me ....
"You were spinning in your sleep last night!" snip snip BRBR

JCT