Old November 1st 04, 11:23 AM
Kris

Hi,
No, this is a different pattern. The other pattern was just mostly the
head and antlers, with the tiny light strung in his antlers.

Kris ( who has finally fond the pattern in a friernd's magazine)

"Mystified One" wrote in message
Is this similar?

http://www.quickquilts.com/golden/qg23_pattern/

"Kris" wrote in message
news
Hi All,
Several years ago, I subscribed to Miniature Quilt magazine & they

had
little quilt called "ChrisMoose". It was the head of a moose, with
Christmas lights hanging from his antlers. I bought the tiny light to

put
in his antlers, but misplaced the magazine before I could make him. If
you
know anything about this pattern , I have a few questions. Could you
e-mail me privately? Even if you knew which year or issue it was in.

Thanks in advance.

Kris ( in northern Virginia )