Old February 28th 04, 12:36 AM
Carol

"Chuck" wrote in message
\
I offered the sawing solution because she had asked about "kitbashing"
(a word I personally can't stand) which implied, to me anyhow, that
she had, or was willing to achieve, a passing familiarity with tools.
Usually people who are inclined toward customizing kits aren't far
away from just making things on their own, and that requires some
tools.

I can't agree that kit-bashing people aren't far away from making their own
things. I make nothing but "kit bashed" extensively on my dollhouses. I
wanted a curved staircase and had to cut the stairwell wider. I wanted a
sliding door and had to put in a false wall with openings. I've put in
ceilings to break up a tall rooms. That's the general idea of kit
bashing, changing the design.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com