Old December 1st 08, 05:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mavia Beaulieu

Default Inexpensive (aka cheap) gift idea

"Tia Mary" wrote in message
Jangchub wrote:
I can contribute one of my hand made by me laying tools if you'd like.
They sell them for 25 dollars retail, but you don't have to pay for
it. My gift to your grab bag.

Victoria

OOO Anne -- take Vic up on this offer :-). I have one of her laying
tools and it *IS* exquisite, to say the least!!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

Ditto to what Mary said! I love mine and use it all the time! It fits so
nice in my hand!

Mavia