Old September 20th 20, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucretia Borgia

Default Welcome Back Joan

On Sun, 20 Sep 2020 12:38:42 -0400, Nyssa
wrote:

Lucretia Borgia wrote:

On Sun, 20 Sep 2020 07:44:04 -0400, Rich
wrote:

I am afraid the group is almost dead... I come by to read
posts every Sunday and there hasn't been very much to
read.

Rich

They all went to Fools Book Such a shame.

Not me! I still check to see if anything is happening here,
and have even replied to a couple of posts.

Nyssa, who shuns Facebook and other so-called social media
pushed by commercial interests and will stand by Usenet until
the bitter end

We are cast from the same mould I remember you, nice to see you
again!