Old September 20th 20, 06:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Shirley

Default Welcome Back Joan

On 20/09/2020 17:38, Nyssa wrote:
Lucretia Borgia wrote:

On Sun, 20 Sep 2020 07:44:04 -0400, Rich
wrote:

I am afraid the group is almost dead... I come by to read
posts every Sunday and there hasn't been very much to
read.

Rich

They all went to Fools Book Such a shame.

Not me! I still check to see if anything is happening here,
and have even replied to a couple of posts.

Nyssa, who shuns Facebook and other so-called social media
pushed by commercial interests and will stand by Usenet until
the bitter end

I still check it out every week and I do not do face book. I have been
having eye problems and cancer don't do many crafts now I am 84.
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley