Old December 15th 09, 01:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default meeting an old sweater

On 12/13/2009 9:45 PM, Mary wrote:

So many people have asked, "Why do you take so long to knit something
that takes so long, when you can go to the store and get it in a couple
of minutes".

For me, there has always been the issue of fit, materials, and
design. I can make a sweater that I could never afford to purchase if
I could find it! When I was working I was in a job in which the
normal clothing worn was nice slacks and sweaters, so being a knitter
was great! I always had slacks in black, navy, grey, chocolate brown,
and beige, and a variety of sweaters I designed and made.

You are so right, well said again.

Dennis