Old August 23rd 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Wicked

Default craft supply yahoo group

I wanted to let everyone know I have a Yahoo! Group called Stamping
Supply Sales:
name, it is for any type of crafting material. The purpose is to post
information about sales, a bargain you found, a new product, a new
website, a new company, specials and anything else craft related that
is for sale, trade or swapped. I made this group because I couldn't
keep up with all the different companies, groups, etc. that had
sales either listed in their newsletter (I ended up with SO many
newsletters I didn't have time to read them all, never mind shop!) or
the groups that have specific days to post sales, I would forget to
look on those for sales and specials, so I would miss them. Anyone
can join; you don't have to have a store or be a demonstrator, just
have some stuff that you want to get rid of, or be looking to buy some
stuff at great prices! I do enforce the few rules the group has, so
please be sure you'll be able to follow them before you join. You can
get a sneak peek on the home page of the group.

and see if you would like to join - Currently, there are over 1,000
members....

Happy Sales to You!
Thanks!