Old October 8th 05, 06:08 PM
Taria

Sorry for being such a bad writer. Problem is I talk
like that too!
Taria

Christina Doucette wrote:

I thought the same thing...HAHA....took me a few tries at that sentence.

"Jan" wrote in message
nk.net...

I need more coffee..... anyone else read that as when I bought my bernina
930 years ago.... as in she bought it 930 years ago instead of model
930...lol.... and I'm thinking Wow! Taria aged well!!

Jan

Taria wrote in news:2DR1f.1056$at1.548@trnddc05:

Interesting Irene. I looked at that shop (there are several
locations) when I bought my Bernina 930 years ago. They really
are a Pfaff dealer but had a 930 that was just ever so slightly
out of time. The idea was to convince you a Pfaff was better.
They were not an authorized Bernina dealer as far as I know.
I felt pretty ripped off by the deception and ran. Turned
me off to that dealer and Pfaff's generally.
Taria

IMS wrote:

I Googled on that model and several sites came up with it. However,
this was the first site that came up.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff48265.htm

-Irene

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
--Mae West