Old November 27th 04, 05:22 PM
NightMist

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:55:57 -0800, Tamara
wrote:

I was asked for my wish list by my parent's. I put an Ott Lamp on it.
I was researching them and see they come with 13 or 18 watt bulbs. Does
anyone have one and what can they tell me what they like or do not like
about them.

I put a 13 watt ott bulb into a standard halogen desk lamp and it
works fine. I use it mostly for painting, I haven't really had any
problems with it at all. For sewing you might prefer either the clamp
on variety or a floor lamp. I think the clamps come in just 13W and
the floor lamps come in just 18. Wattage seems to depend on how far
from the work the lamp is going to be.

NightMist
--
"It's such a gamble when you get a face"
- Richard Hell