Old November 27th 04, 12:44 PM
Carolyn McCarty

I'm so envious! No one has offered to buy me an Ott light for any
occasion!!! :-) I've used the portable at a friend's house, it's grand for
checking color. But the one on the stand would be best. Don't know about
wattage, that's out of my technological league. I only know they work, and
they make work easier.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo
take out nospam to reply

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green
"Tamara" wrote in message
I was asked for my wish list by my parent's. I put an Ott Lamp on it. I
was researching them and see they come with 13 or 18 watt bulbs. Does
anyone have one and what can they tell me what they like or do not like
about them.

Thank you,
Tamara
remove nospam to reply