Old November 29th 04, 10:08 PM
Karen_AZ

Default Ad - New Desert Dreamer Auctions COLOR COLOR COLOR

Ooops, I was so stoned on turkey & trimmings this weekend I forgot to post
my auction listings. I have some serious goodies up, and some that I'm
especially proud of.

On Ebay:

Once in a Blue Moon - cool blues and whites in a round shape:
http://snipurl.com/ayy9
Arctic Blast - same blues and whites in a bicone with twists:
http://snipurl.com/ayyc
Breezy Meadow - warmer blue-greens on a translucent base:
http://snipurl.com/ayyd
Paisely Pulsations - I love this bead! Raku stringer heavily twisted with
lots of color: http://snipurl.com/ayyf
Watercolor Teardrop - Another winner! Layers of colorful shards and a
squiggle of goldstone for glitz: http://snipurl.com/ayyi

On Justbeads:

Silvered Stone - A granite-y silvered blue: http://snipurl.com/ayyk
Quicksilver Lavender - Soft lavender base with silvered purple stringer
squiggles: http://snipurl.com/ayyl
Cobalt Twirls - Deep blues, soft blues and white twists:
http://snipurl.com/ayyn
Coral Floral Heart - A nice puffed heart with coral roses:
http://snipurl.com/ayyo
Meadow Blues Flutter - A soft blue-green streaky flutter:
http://snipurl.com/ayyp

Thanks for looking! I'll be listing one more group of auctions this coming
Friday, to run for 7 days, and that will be it until next year. I need to
take time to start stocking up for Tucson, and I promised myself an early
"gift" of just getting to play for a few weeks.

--
KarenK
www.desertdreameraz.com