Old December 16th 13, 10:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Whew!

On 12/16/2013 7:38 AM, Karen C wrote:
Wow, I'm impressed. I shipped the gift regular mail on Friday
afternoon, and it was delivered on Sunday morning. I didn't pay extra
for Sunday delivery. The post office CAN be efficient when they want to
be!

And arrived just in time to keep my friend warm through the big
snowstorm.

Great news, Karen! And congrats on the finish!

The zoo book I'm making for DGS (an Ellen Maurer-Stroh design) is going
to be close...just the cover left...not helping that I turned it the
wrong way this morning (right now it's just 2 squares...the outer edges
of the cover) so my stitches were sideways. I spent my stitching time at
lunch frogging. sigh.

I can't believe he turned 1 on Saturday! Or that I forgot to take my
camera to his party. bad Grandma! Luckily, DS took a bunch for me.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown