Old October 27th 10, 07:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Carey N.

Default my project

Laura,

I only popped in here for a moment and happened to look at your lovely
seatcovers. Never thought of using a sweater pattern for a covering; what a
great idea. Perhaps I might try that in future as cushions on my kitchen
chairs, or throw pillows in the living room. (I'll have some time coming up
shortly, due to being laid off. Now, if I can get the ambition up. . . )
Your chairs are beautiful; thanks for showing them to us.

Regards,
Carey in MA
(Sorry about any previous direct email; I seem to keep hitting the wrong key
when replying.)

"Laura Conrad" wrote in message

I have a project for knitting 6 chair seat covers, which I've blogged
about (with pictures) at
http://serpentpublications.org/laymusic/?p=2574.

--
Laura )
(617) 661-8097 233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139