Old December 17th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
stampingmaniac

Default Where do you stamp?

WaveJumper, it sounds like your room was fun to put together!

Libby, to be fair our agent does take our hobbies seriously. The house
we were looking at had at least 2 rooms that could serve as hobby rooms
in addition to the room off the garage. He was just amused that both
DH and I immediately each earmarked the one room as "mine." As for
sharing a room, we can certainly do that but DH's hobbies take up a lot
of space, and DH is, shall we say, less organized than I am :-) So if
we didn't have to share that might be a bonus. Plus one of his hobbies
is half hobby, half business, so having his own space wouldn't be a bad
idea if we had the room to spare. That said we've shared for our
entire marriage up to this point, so that works, too!

Basically, I'll be happy even to have a corner where I can leave stuff
"in progress"! I cross-stitch, too, and a few years ago received a
floor stand for Christmas, and that was awesome because my project
stays out all the time. I just pull the stand up to the chair and
start stitching - no spending 10 minutes dragging out supplies and then
packing everything up again when done.

--Barbara