Old December 16th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
stampingmaniac

Default Where do you stamp?

DH and I are in a temporary rental house right now, so I stamp either
on a card table or the kitchen table. We are house hunting, and every
time we look at a house I try to figure out where I'd set up a stamping
area. Our agent made fun of us yesterday because DH and I were both
(separately) eyeing a heated office room just off of the garage at the
house we were viewing, and both of us commented about how we'd use it
(me for crafts, DH for his hobbies!).

Every issue of The Rubber Stamper features someone's stamping room, and
I drool over each issue! I'd love to have an area dedicated to
stamping, where I didn't have to pick everything up and pack it away
every time.

My saving grace is my Crop in Style "The Storehouse" that holds most of
my markers, my heatgun, and tons of embellishments, among other things.
It's very portable and holds a ton of stuff. Still I wish my stamps
and cardstock was easier to access than in big rubbermaid tubs right
now. So while I drool and dream, I thought I'd ask...

Where do you stamp? What do you wish for?

--Barbara