Old May 17th 04, 09:43 PM
Kalera Stratton

SERIOUSLY???

YES! I am off the torch sick today, but I will make one in the color(s)
of your choice tomorrow or whenever I'm better.

!!!

Yay!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Dr. Sooz wrote:
That, my lady, is an absolutely excellent idea! Thank you! The only
problem: all I've done with one is string it on a silver chain.

Maybe I could send you one, and in exchange you could send me pics of
the finished piece to use?

I know you have a lot on your plate, but think about it.

And if you want one shown with beadweaving, consider me a willing volunteer.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links