Old May 15th 04, 12:40 AM
BeckiBead

Kalera -- one suggestion for the pod --

When I first started selling lampwork beads, I showed examples on my website of
how to make them up. You might show that bead made up into a beautiful
necklace. It is unusual, and some people cannot visualize a "new" piece. But
if they see how great it looks made up, they will buy it in a minute! That is
how my website came to be, actually. People were telling me that lampwork
beads were too big to use -- no one has the problem these days!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows