Old March 17th 05, 10:18 PM
Rick Cook

Dan C. wrote:
Ren board is about $10 a board foot, and comes 2 to 4 inches thick and 16
or 20" wide by 5 feet long. We use it every day at work. Ren 450 is about
45 lbs per sq. ft. I carved all the gingerbread around my victorian home,
and after 10 years I saw no paint coming off. I used the small cutoffs that
we throw out because it" just too exspensive. but the lighter stuf is
proporthionally cheaper. They make 20# and 12#, but the 12# is just too
soft and porous. Dan

Thanks Dan. That sounds like it would be the way to go for some stuff.

You say it's called "Ren board" in the trade?

--RC