Old February 8th 18, 06:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Martha Beth Lewis

Default Thot I'd drop in and say 'h'!

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:04:55 PM UTC-6, Arliss Link wrote:
Wow. I was just thinking about you a few days ago and wondering what you’ve been up to. I know Kathy Dyer has given up on needlework because she’s so busy (she gave me all her Kreinik threads when she traveled to North Dakota a number of years ago). She’s apparently the kind that has to stay very busy, while I’m happy to sit back and enjoy my retirement.

I’ve kind of lost my stitching mojo but hope to get it back. I have too many WIP but might need to start something new, just to get me going again.

Happy to see you back, MB

Arliss