Old July 17th 14, 12:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Have you ever wanted to give away all your needlework gear?

Answering my own post. I just finished my last needlepoint project - took almost two years, of which maybe 5 months was spent stitching. I re-read all your answers and think I will whittle down the stash and get it into a smaller container.

I recently had the pleasure of viewing the Bayeux tapestry....and a little voice said, "You can duplicate that horse or boat....". I was quite surprised to see that the gift shop there had NO needlework kits!! ( Relieved, kinda.) Just ff like cheesy mugs with a guy on a horse and the words "I saw the Bayeux tapestry" and an arrow pointing to the guy on the horse. What was THAT arrow for?