Old July 18th 03, 03:15 AM
Nick & Dolores Della Fave

I'm happy to read that you are doing better after the surgery. I think I
may have the same problem you had. Please tell me what you felt in your
thumb before the surgery. My pain starts in the wrist and goes down to the
thumb. Were these some of your symptoms? How was the surgery? How long
was the recuperation? Please give me as much information as you can give me
so that I know what to look forward to?

Thank you,

Dolores Della Fave

From: (Mirjam Bruck-Cohen)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:20:57 GMT
Subject: Finally getting better

Mischief WELCOME BACK , may your healing process be quick lovely and
may you be for ever healthy and well !!!]
mirjam

Sorry for the delay in spending this reply. Now that I can do my
crafts again I have avoided the computer for a few days.

The surgery that I had was called release surgery. I had tendon in my
thumb and he opened up the tunnel for the thumb muscle. I am happy
that I had the surgery because the pain has gone way down and I can
finally do things again.

Welcome to the group.
Darlene in Toronto
http://members.rogers.com/craftkitten

Sent using Virtual Access 5.50 - download your freeware copy now
http://www.atlantic-coast.com/downloads/vasetup.exe