Old April 22nd 04, 07:53 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default OT - slang questions

My DS wants to know if these terms are elsewhere in the country or if it a
New England thing.

So

#1 - rice boy or rice burner referring to any motorcycle built for speed
(aka crotch rockets) not for touring

#2 - riced or riced out - any car that has been extensively modified -
lowered, after market rear spoiler, larger exhaust

He's become some what car crazy (better than girl crazy) of late - wants to
know if I think the new Ford GT or the new (fill in the blank) is a better
car and other such defining questions....

Cheryl
(who's favorite car is the '69 Mustang, in British Racing Green and the
ragtop!)

Cheryl