Old August 2nd 03, 01:21 PM
Selina

Default eBay Fish - Planter, Dish, Monkeypod Ulua, Ashtray

Hi Welcome to Dandy Picks! Antiques & Collectibles.

We are new to eBay, but not new to dealing our wares locally.

Please visit our Fish - Planter, Dish, Monkeypod Ulua, Ashtray at:

5 days left and currently no bids.

4 Fish: Planter, Italian Made Dish, Monkeypod Ulua Dish, and Wooden
Marlin Ashtray. All in Near Mint condition with no defects
whatsoever.

Wooden Carved Marlin Ashtray: 8" x 9" - Crafter unknown. Wood
unknown. Very dense/heavy wood -- possibly ebony.

Rainbow Trout Dish: 10" x 4.5" Back reads "Made in Italy No. 7059."

Wooden Hand-Carved Monkeypod Ulua Dish: 12" x 5.5" - Kekule signed.
Back reads "Papio Baby Ulua, By Kekule of Hawaii, Monkeypod Wood."
Monkeypod wood is found in the South Pacific.

Fish Planter: 9" x 5" - Crafter unknown.

Please visit our other auctions at:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&since=-1&rd=1

Thanks and peace,
shirleyandgus