Old August 8th 05, 08:46 AM
Jackie T

Hello Smokey,

This is a very quiet group - particularly so, at the present time. I think
everyone is off on their holidays.

I don't think I can help, apart from asking the obvious - have you tried the
searches - Google etc?

Good luck, anyway,
Jackie

"Smokey" Long ago, a friend gave me three pieces of gorgeous miniature
dining room
furniture that were black, sort of like Chinese lacquer, with an Oriental
design painted on them in several colors. They were exquisite. I think
she bought them at Horchow or Gump's. Definitely not toys. I would love
to find them or other furniture of the same quality. Not toys, but very
fine, detailed miniatures. Can anyone point me toward a good source?
I've been looking around the net and on ebay, but it's hard to tell how
fine the quality is.

Thanks very much from a first time poster,

Smokey