Old August 2nd 07, 09:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Y?

Default Knitting Machine

could try freecycle for your area too. higz Cher also in the uk

"harrowwoman" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well, that's just typical of ME...not really bothering to look where
this group is. Here I am in Harrow, Middlesex UNITED KINGDOM no less-I
mean just how much water is there between here and the USA?
I still want to stay in this group though as I am sure there will be
lots of hints,tips and patterns to swop once I do get my machine!
A knitting pattern is the same here or there I suppose.
Thanks for your help anyway.
Sandy