Old May 24th 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AllisonH

Default today's challenge

Me three! I was surprised at how much better the multistep zigzag
worked than a regular zigzag. I haven't done big pieces but smaller
pieces went together easily.
Allison

On 24/05/2011 10:27 AM, Taria wrote:
I use the multi step zz too. I also cut them together but you have to watch
for stretching or you lose that line easily. I saw the fusible stuff and I
wondered
too if the knit interfacing is the same and would do the job as well? I
think
poly would just melt but cotton would be good.
Taria
"Roberta"Roberta@Home wrote in message
I do the same, but with a 3-stitch zigzag. and if you want a really
smooth join, sometimes it's worth laying the 2 pieces next to each
other on your cutting table, edges overlapping just a bit. then cut
through the overlap. Makes the "bumps" match up.
Roberta in D