Old October 5th 10, 06:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default Crochet injury

Took about 3 days, but went away. *I'm very conscience now of how I'm
sitting and if my arms are restrained by say... a couch cushion. *Even in
crochet the elbows need to be free I've found. *haha

How are you doing? *What have you got going right now?

Lynne

Good Morning Lynne and all .....
I am glad to read that you are better
I have started a shawl which is part knitted part crocheted it is
almost done , [probably today]
and try to resume weaving. i have finished some embroidered art works
as well as `mixed` media.
just now i decided to go through my threads collection [ twice a year
i check to see no unwanted guests settled , and to see /remember what
i have there.] last year`s knitting was all based on materials i had ,
i am trying to finish old threads and stashed up leftovers ,,,,,, the
[self imposed] rule was, do not buy any news wool/ unless i used up
stashed material for a `whole complete` project. and it
worked ....
mirjam