Old September 25th 10, 05:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default Crochet injury

On Sep 23, 7:38*am, "King's Crown" wrote:
I've done so much crocheting in the past 2 weeks I've hurt my shoulder. *How
the heck does one hurt their shoulder while moving their hands. *Ahh nothing
a little ice and motrin won't take care of.

I've also started the Bernat Crochet Along. *Having a blast on Ravelry
talking with gals across the globe who are doing the project.

Check out the Bernat blog for details. *http://blog.bernat.com/*It just
started if anyone wants to join in.

Lynne

Lynne
when doing any craft, always sit properly , and try not to work more
than 3 hours at the same technique/position , after 3 hours take a
break or do some other movements
all the best
mirjam