Old July 23rd 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.carving
New Carver

Default OT - Question about search engine results

While looking up information using altavista.com search engine I noticed
that
some links were preceded by http://av.rds.yahoo.com/ "a string of
characters" and sometimes followed by a target link.

Out of interest I started some searches on the av.rds.yahoo.com link. The
only information I could find was at webmasterworld.com and this is what it
said:

On Hold: This discussion is temporarily on hold pending administrative
review.
This simply means there was something about the post worth reviewing
before
public viewing.
It could also mean work is being performed on the thread or forum.

Does anyone know what the story is with av.rds.yahoo.com or where I can find
valid information?

thanks
Henry