Old October 15th 03, 02:05 AM

My turn:
Name: Nancycog in MD (formerly PA)
Location: MD farm country near upper Chesapeake Bay (heaven on earth)
Occupation: former private secretary for a bank, later DH's secretary in
our concrete business
Age: 65 (older than dirt, but glad to have Medicare) really enjoy
retirement
Past life: married young 1957, worked at secretarial jobs forever
Family: DH (a keeper and my best friend for 46 years, three DD all
married, four grandkids-all teenagers, only one sister left
Food: anything chocolate (of course!), seafood, veggies, pumpkin pie, no
licorice
QI's: None now, did have a Scottie, Bonnie, a mixed-breed Scooter, (she
could read my mind) and a German Shepherd, Buddy, two cats, Rosie and
Bean
Machine: Bernina 1230, love it, bought after having two Singers
Quilting for: about thirty years, after sewing clothing, curtains,
slipcovers, etc. for most of my life.
Quilting preference: Machine piece, getting better at MQ, trying to get
uniform hand quilting stitches.
Color preference: blue/greens, really all brights, sky dyes
Skill level: Advanced beginner
Posting frequency: A few times a week, read every day, feels like family
Other interests: Reading fiction-our Jennifer, Sue Grafton, Dick
Francis, traveling, especially to shows, collect miniature Scotty dogs,
water skiing, knitting, crocheting, embroidery
Pet peeves: flame wars, trolls, rudeness
TV: Simply Quilts, Carol Duval Show, Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier,
CSI, British comedies
Drive: Ford Crown Victoria
Favorite quote: May the light always find you on a dreary day, When you
need to be home, may you find your way. May you always have courage to
take a chance, And never find frogs in your underpants. 8^)