Old November 20th 09, 06:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default When you have Leftovers , how do you plan something ?

Lynne , this ok , i hope you know already that i am not the insulting
type.
And i like this group and the many kind people who post here.

My late mother had a Knittax knitting machine , and it made a HUGE
noise , when she worked on it , but i have learned to use itas well.
My mother became such and expert that she even knitted socks on it.
The big `flaw ` she found with it, was the impossibilty of taking it
along, to knit with it outside the house :::
she loved knitting on buss rides, in waiting rooms etc...
Thus tell us what are you Machine knitting now adays?
ps somebody sold me a Knitting frame [machine] , the only good use i
found for it was making Shawls and Shrugs . I knit the long rectangle,
than knit on in the circular the handcauffs and crochet around the
opening.
mirjam