Old April 1st 05, 04:00 AM
NickName

SewFunSewCrazy wrote:
Which is exactly what I do and what I though people that would NOT be
interested in an Embroidery Machine for sale would do. I did not
realize it would be so complicated to just NOT read the post if you

did
not want to. The same way I do with posts about "where are you all"

or
"cats" or "vacations"

So pardon me when yes I do believe that it does have something to do
with *NICE*

I actually had some inquiries from fellow board readers, so NOT
EVERYONE shares the same opinion, and that is OKAY!!

Ok, what don't you get. The fact that no ads belong here at all, or
that OT posts about cat banter, vacations and where everyone is should
be marked OT?