Old July 7th 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default Please could you all Delete part of those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG letters

"David R. Sky" wrote in message
. bc.ca...

I don't think I've brought this issue up on this ng previously, but

Mirjam's
request triggered the realization that I had been deleting many posts
without reading them simply because of posting responses at the bottom of
extensive quoted text.
Cheers
David

I totally agree with David & Mirjam. It's ridiculous to post a 2 or 3 word
or one sentence reply at the bottom of a huge long post. Edit, edit, edit.
I even edit out the extra lines between salutations & names if necessary.
And I have been known to top post. (shrug)

Do everyone a favour and clean up your posts!
Shelagh