Old July 3rd 04, 09:47 PM
sewingsusan

How exciting!! This is what I love about embroidery, and RCTN,
learning about the multitudes of variations of embroidery work done
all over the world, as well as down through the ages! History,
culture and needlework - a BEAUTIFUL combination!

Only I suppose this book you just received is in Italian?? Pout,
pout, pout...

Wm Morris (an interest of mine) would sell his embroidery kits with a
small corner already started, to demonstrate how the stitching ought
to be done. His wife and daughter, I believe, did the stitching.
They were both, if memory serves me correctly, accomplished artists in
their own rights.

Susan