Old December 29th 04, 03:19 AM
Cheri2Star

As far as this being the Greatest Disaster the World has ever seen, that
remains to be seen. As it was pointed out, the monsoon season is about to
start. So many people without homes, what will happen to them in the monsoons?
There's no way to get 50,000+ people buried in time. The water supply will be
contaminated. There will be cholera, typhoid and who knows what else. People
will die of dehydration, starvation and exposure to the elements. I don't know
if this will rival the Black Plague, but I wouldn't be surprised to see
hundreds of thousands dead before it's all over. It's a huge disaster,
certainly the Greatest Disaster of the past 200 or more years.

I agree with a lot of what Cheryl said. In theory, she's right. But we can
help, and we should. Whether from government money or our own, they need our
help desperately.

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)

It's my life
And it's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi