Old February 9th 19, 01:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Looking for Soft Creations yarn by TMA or info about co.

I just recently bought a storage unit full of nothing but all kind of Yarns and I have a couple of bags of this yarn you're asking about self creations the lady who owned the storage unit must have owned her own shop I have several unfinished dresses for girls and several unfinished sweaters for babies if you're interested you could give me a call at
205 771 7398 my name is Amanda I have ribbons buttons crochet needles every top you could think of very beautiful dresses from like the ages of maybe 3 to ten thank you for your time have a blessed day