Old June 20th 17, 11:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Where is everyone?????

On 6/18/2017 5:39 AM, sharoncapps wrote:
It has been quiet again Rich. I have not been stitching for a while and
really want to get back to it but to have to put it away when you are in
the mood for stitching is really hard. I would do that when my brother
would come to visit before he passed.

So sorry to hear about your brother, Sharon.

Maybe stitch something in his honor?

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures