Old July 7th 08, 01:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

Default OT (maybe) - blog printing

Quite often, I come across great needlework tutorials that people have
posted in their blogs. When I try to print some of them, the first page
often has just the banner; the content starts on the second page and
everything that extends past that page's margins disappears. Firefox is
my browser of choice but the same thing happens in IE. A post found by
googling seemed to indicate that it was the blogger's fault for not
setting it up correctly.

Does anyone know of a fix from the reader side?
--
another anne, add ingers to reply