Old June 20th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Default HP smart web printing

It works on emails too. So many times, my sister prints off messages
for reading later - I still have problems understanding why .......
jennellh

On Jun 20, 8:34*am, PhillyQuilter wrote:
On Jun 20, 1:12 am, "nzlstar*" wrote:http://h71036.www7.hp.com/hho/cache/...html?jumpid=hp...

just to save anyone interested from having to locate it.
looks rather interesting.
off to peruse the freebie.
j.

Thanks jennellh

So many times I've been annoyed at the wastage when all I wanted was a
paragraph to read more closely. *This is great.

Diana from PA

"jennellh" wrote...
This is a free download from HP for either Vista or Xp
which allows
you to select partial items from any web page or pages -
sort-resize-
delete-add-rearrange - view before printing. *I tried it
out yesterday
on a project from the Quilt Show - it would have been 3
pages but I
was able to rearrange the picture of the finished item at
the end of
the 2nd instruction page. *It is easy and fun to use -
saves on paper
and ink. *The possibilities are endless! *jennellh- Hide quoted text -