Old November 26th 12, 12:28 AM
Joan Efta Joan Efta is offline
Junior Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pascal lenoir View Post
me too....
Hello--I am also looking gfor a manual for a --Toyota Elena Auto7 Knitting machine. I bought one from a person at work but did not have a manual either--any help would be appreciated.
I do have a ultimate swetter knitting machine but I would like to get my toyota
going also. Will pay cost also. for sending to my home address
Thank you

Last edited by Joan Efta : November 26th 12 at 12:30 AM. Reason: just wanted to change wording