Old January 3rd 12, 05:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sarajane

Default new moderated bead group

hi there everyone--and particularly Shirley!
since we have not been able to make this a moderated group to limit
spam, I've started a new bead group over at google groups. Anyone can
join, and posts are moderated to keep out spam. Members can advertise
BEAD and BEAD RELATED items using "AD" in the subject line within
limits--those who are *only* posting ads will be removed. Off topic
posts (like Kathi's stories!!!!! but NOT flames) are fine, just use
"OT" in the subject line...and try to work some beads in there. After
all---just about everything can use some embellishment!

https://groups.google.com/group/beaders/

Sarajane