Old February 28th 15, 02:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ruth[_4_]

Default HAPPY DANCE!!!!!

On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 10:05:01 PM UTC-6, Ruth wrote:
Finished "Morning Song" tonight!!!! (twirling around, jumping up and down. waving my arms in the air!!) Started August 26, 2014, finished February 27, 2015. Six months almost to the day! Next project, Heaven & Earth Designs "The Nativity". I'm sure I'll be busy on this one for quite awhile.

Thank you Rich. I have a really bad back and lots of time to stitch. It helps take my mind off the pain. LOL. I appreciate your comment.