Old December 1st 04, 09:58 PM
susiegibson

time to get out a sun type lamp and set it up in a corner or something.....

it does affect many people,my hubby included.......

--

susie gibson

http://www.reachone.com/sgibson/

"Beadseeker" wrote in message
Does anyone else have trouble working when the weather is dark and rainy?
We
are having intense storms today and although it is only 10:30 AM, the
darkness
level outside looks like 4PM or later. I'm having a lot of trouble working
today - I have special orders to finish - and I realized that I have this
problem when it is dark outside. This may be because my eyes are so bad, I'm
legally blind without my glasses, but I was just curious if the weather
affects
any other beaders/beadmakers this way? Time to go get out the Ott lamp.

Thanks,
Patti

---